Admissions Procedures and Application Form
- Submit a completed application form.
- Submit a written personal testimony of your conversion and of your call to the ministry.
- Submit letters of endorsement from your local session, church, or minister.
- Submit academic transcripts and records.
- Students who are not Free Presbyterians must supply contact information for three references (name, address, phone number, e-mail).
- Students who are Free Presbyterians and who desire to be placed under care of presbytery must complete the application supplement that can be obtained from the clerk of presbytery and must be interviewed by the presbytery.
Applications may be secured
Application supplements may be secured by contacting
- By writing the seminary directly at this address:
Mrs. Sandy Barrett
Geneva Reformed Seminary
1207 Haywood Road
Greenville, SC 29615
- By calling the seminary at (864) 268–7071 or (800) 477–7058.
- By downloading the application from
- By e-mailing a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rev. David Mook
Clerk of Presbytery
7519 West Taro Lane
Glendale, AZ 85308